Join leaders from over 22 countries for up to 11 days of training, discussion, and networking around the church-based theological education philosophy, curriculum, and global network.
2011 Summit Opportunities:
- International attendees can participate in training to offer nonformal BILD Certified Programs for grassroots to national leaders in their churches, church networks, or ministry teams.
- International partners can participate in ongoing certification training to continue to develop and carry out their nonformal BILD Certified Programs in their churches, networks, or church-planting movements.
- Antioch School attendees can participate in the week-long Antioch School Initial Certification Training, to build programs for their churches, church networks, denominations, and church-planting movements, enabling them to make academic credentials available to leaders that train in their church-based programs. (For U.S.A. partners only. International partners receive Initial Certification through the New International Partner Track.)
- Antioch School partners can participate in Antioch School Ongoing Certification Workshops to give them an opportunity to maintain their certification. (U.S.A. partners only)
- Receive training on the educational model, skill sets, and content of the foundational BILD resources.
- Develop relationships and cross-fertilization with leaders from around the world and across the U.S. who are implementing church-based theological education programs in their churches or networks and with leaders who are interested in the future of church-based leadership development around the world.
Please visit the Summit portion of our website. On the website you will find the following:
- Summit overview
- Complete schedule
- Detailed session information
- Guide to help you determine which “Track” to attend
- Access to our Registration System
- Resources to help you prepare
- FAQs (including travel, housing, visa, cost, and other needed information)
Please visit today, review the information, and begin the registration process.
We look forward to seeing you at the Summit!